Psalm 118:2 NLT: ‘His faithful love endures forever.’
Do yourself a favour – read Psalm 118!
(1) (Psalm 118:5 NLT): ‘In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me’ – What are you battling today? A destructive habit? A crippling fear? A sense of worthlessness? God Wants to set you free.
(2) (Psalm 118:6 NLT): ‘The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear’ – Your future doesn’t rest in the hands of people, but God; a Good God Who has Good Plans for you.
(3) (Psalm 118:7 NLT) ‘He will help me. I will look in triumph at those who hate me’ – When people try to put you down, God will Raise you up. When they withhold from you, He will supply all your needs.
(4) (Psalm 118:17 NLT): ‘I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done’ – We will all die someday; but you don’t have to die before your assignment is complete, and you have brought glory to God.
(5) ‘(Psalm 118:18 NLT): The Lord has punished me severely, but he did not let me die’ – Is God Correcting you? Rejoice; His Correction is not rejection. It’s protection against future mistakes.
(6) (Psalm 118:24 NLT): ‘This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it’ Whether yesterday was a triumph or a tragedy, God is Giving you a new day. Seize it. Rejoice in it!
(7) (Psalm 118:29 NLT): ‘Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever’ You may experience days without enough money, but you will never have a day without God’s mercy.
These seven Scriptures are for you, so stand on them today. Amen.