Hebrews 6:11-16 (v13 ‘God… made a promise in his own name.’ CEV
Don’t quit and don’t give up but develop your Faith and stand on God’s Word. We should stand on what the Word says, & not on what our senses tell us. Don’t be passive, stand up the Word of God & be aggressive towards the devil – God Has Given us the Word to stand fearlessly against the devil, re-enforcing the victory Jesus Won for us. Whenever you get into trouble, stand on The Word & in Faith. Learn how to stand on God’s Word against the when he comes against you.
Stand strong in God’s Word be the same in hard times as you are in good times. We have to declare our freedom from addiction, poverty, and lack, & to stand on the Word and fight until we fully experience the freedom and peace God has promised. Have you lost your sense of peace? Is your mind besieged with worry? If so, begin to programme your thinking with these Bible Promises – write them down, carry them with you, and read them regularly:
(1) ‘The Lord himself watches over you…stands beside you…keeps you from all harm…watches over your life…keeps watch over you as you come and go’ (Psalm 121:5-8 NLT).
(2) ‘Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you’ (Psalm 9:10 NIV). (3) ‘Our fears for today…worries about tomorrow…even the powers of hell…nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God’ (Romans 8:38-39 NLT). (4) ‘They will fight against you, but…not prevail…for I am with you to save you and deliver you’ (Jeremiah 15:20 NKJV).
(5) ‘You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety’ (Job 11:18 NIV).
(6) ‘I will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone, O Lord, you will keep me safe’ (Psalm 4:8 TLB).
(7) ‘I have told you this, so that you might have peace in your hearts because of me. While you are in the world, you will have to suffer. But cheer up! I have defeated the world’ (John 16:33 CEV).
(8) ‘Don’t be frightened or terrified… the battle isn’t yours. It’s God’s’ (2 Chronicles 20:15 GWT).
(9) ‘Fear not…When you pass through the waters…they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned’ (Isaiah 43:1-2 NKJV).
(10) ‘I will rescue you…declares the Lord; you will not be given into the hands of those you fear’ (Jeremiah 39:17 NIV).
Stand on the written Word of God as your final Authority in life; The Word of God is the only Truth in this world, so whatever the world says if it’s not in The Bible then it is wrong. Know your victory in Jesus & be free – face the future secure & courageous knowing that you have overcome all in Christ, as you stand on the Word.
Be a person of Faith – ALWAYS STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD – We simply need to stand on His Word, put it into practice, and live by faith in Him, AMEN